Love One Another Preschool
Fully Licensed by the State of Texas
For 3 and 4 year old's
(A class for 2 year old's begins in the fall of 2024)
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Fridays from 9:00 am to noon.
Registration for fall 2024 classes begins March 1, 2024.
"Just as I have loved you, you also are to love one another. By this all people will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another." John 13:34b-35
Purpose of the Preschool
Love One Another Preschool strives to assist families to develop and nurture spiritual, social, physical, cognitive, creative and emotional growth in their young children through teaching, and modeling centered on God's Word, to help them become productive members of God's kingdom, in this world and in eternity.
Philosophy and Goals
We recognize that each child is a unique gift given by God and that children learn best when parents and school staff work together towards common goals for the benefit of each child. All subjects in our school are taught from the perspective of, and in accordance with, the Word of God as revealed in Holy Scriptures, and understood by Lutheran Congregations in Mission for Christ.
We strive to:
● Lead the child to appreciate the wonders of God’s creation and His great love for him/her in sending Jesus as Savior.
● Grow in the knowledge and understanding of God’s Word
● Foster independent thought and creativity
● Provide intellectual stimulation
● Assist in the development of self-control
● Encourage socialization and relationship skills–sharing, caring, loving, and kindness
● Promote physical development, fine and gross motor skills, and health and self-health practices
● Help each child to learn more about our world
● Increase kindergarten readiness skills
Tuition Not Required
Love One Another Preschool is a ministry of Living Word Lutheran Church, a mission outreach to our community. Just as Jesus came to serve and not to be served, giving everything to us and receiving only our love and trust in return, the church desires to serve and show love to our neighbors without expecting anything more than their love and trust in return.
Chris Anderson is the Director of Love One Another Preschool. Mr. Anderson has over 40 years of experience in public schools and private Lutheran schools as a teacher, principal, business manager, and special education aide in schools in Kansas, Oklahoma, Hawaii, and Texas. His experience and knowledge is valuable in overseeing Love One Another Preschool, and in working with our capable and caring staff.
- BA from KSU in Psychology, with a minor in Secondary Math Education.
- BA from KSU in Elementary Education.
- 30 graduate hours at KSU in Family and Child Development.
- MA from Wichita State University in Educational Administration, and Supervision.
Click the button below to download the registration forms. Email the completed forms to [email protected]. Or mail to 2031 W Northwest Hwy. Grapevine Texas 76051
If you would rather fill out the registration forms online. Use these links (Part 1 and 2).
Fill out the information requested below if you would like the Preschool Director to contact you and schedule a visit of the campus. Thanks!